Contact"The Power of 2"




Motorcycle Crash / Accident



When you hire our law offices we will sign a professional services agreement with you.  This agreement is usually a percentage of the amount recovered. A contingent fee agreement requires no up front payment of money by you, but allows the attorneys to be paid a percentage of the monies recovered for you.  If no money is recovered you pay nothing.  This makes it possible for you to hire an experienced and aggressive law firm to represent your interests.


If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, our firms offer a free consultation to help you determine what can be done.   If our law firms cannot help you, we will refer you to another law firm that will better suit your needs.  It will not cost you anything to find the attorney to best suit your needs.  A fee agreement is usually a percentage of the amount recovered.  This makes it possible for you to hire experienced and aggressive law firm to represent your interest.  It gives everyone access to the justice system and legal representation and levels the playing field when you go against the insurance companies and the lawyers that they can hire.


Our law firms have represented clients state-wide who have suffered personal injuries from a motorcycle accident/collision.  Injuries suffered as a result of these types of accidents can be severe and life altering.  We have handled cases that involved:


  • 18 wheelers
  • Drunk and hit and run drivers
  • Motor vehicle/motorcycle collisions.


Injuries resulting from these accidents have included:


  • Head trauma
  • Broken bones
  • Loss/amputation of limbs
  • Significant personal injuries/abrasions
  • Death


It is very important to contact a qualified law firm as soon as possible, which allows your lawyers to aggressively:


  • Take pictures of the accident scene
  • Obtain the names of key witnesses
  • Obtain all necessary documentation and medical records
  • Hire any expert witnesses or an investigator as necessary




You should talk to YOUR insurance company because you likely have a contractual duty to do so, however, you may want to first consult with your own attorney.  We would be pleased to visit with you prior to the call to your own insurance company.


In terms of the insurance company representative, for the other person/adverse party, if you intend to hire an attorney, you should speak with your attorney first and be sure that the lawyer is available before you give any type of statement to an insurance company from the other person/adverse party.




You must timely file a claim or your case may be forever lost based upon time limitations.


Any information you obtain on this website is not intended to be legal advice.  You should consult with an attorney regarding your individual situation.